Address: 294 93 Sölvesborg
The church was built in the 1300's and was consecrated for Saint Gertrud.
It was made of brick and granite. One of the chalk paintings was believed to have been completed in the 1450´s. During the restoration of the church a signature was found and the exact date of completion was 1459. The Virgin Mary´s Ascension Day, as it was entitled, was painted by Nils Håkansson.