Join us for two days of energetic activities and enjoy the weekend from the horseback!
Start on Forhanga Islands horses where you prepare for a beautiful ride through the nature reserve in Stiby Backe. A more leisurely lunch, at a convenient location along the tranquil riding trails that take you to Hälleviks Camping.
In Hällevik, an afternoon activity awaits with sauna and dinner.
Overnight in well-equipped cottages at the campsite and the morning afterwards you are offered a hearty breakfast before it is time for a morning activity and a ride back to the yard through the nature reserve.
- Hire a horse
- Overnight stay, sheets & towels
- All meals & non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (e.g. yoga, cycling, lecture)
- Transport of gasket between farm and camping
Good to know:
- Some riding experience is required
- Clothes after weather
- Age limit 11 years
- Riding equipment is available to borrow
Collection Saturday at 10am
Back Sunday at 15:00
|Saturday 25 jan 2020|
|Contact person email|